Oh yeah, is there a "Finder's Fee" for this investigation, oh "Master of selling things on CL" ? :D I'll see what I can find.. :picard: re:...
Greetings, and welcome to the site. I don't own a Bixby 115 (nice stove, BTW) and can only go by what is in the stove's service manual, but have...
I saw this bench at HF last time I was there, was impressed w/ the quality for the price .. was solid construction. Wood Workbench - 60" Wood...
Very nice Dex, liking the Man Cave signage - looks cozy w/ the stoves going. That's gotta be one of the neatest pellets stacks I've seen, you...
That's beautiful... Very nice! :cheers::drunk::cheers:
It's bad here too Jay, gotta run 'em dry and store, else starting every 1-2 weeks to keep the lousy ethanol gas from crudding up the carbs....
I'm sorry to report I have not achieved the level of Smoothie 'Zen' required to elicit a response yet. (The "wheels were turning", but it must...
I like that G! We should do that. :yes:
You're welcome Russ, nice pic - swag is good. (And Pellets.. And Beer.) Hey, that color matches my Avatar! I got's to get me more of those! :D...
No way - I'M TELLING! :p Really going now - See Ya ! :D
Ummm - I am currently performing what is commonly referred to in the IT world as 'Multitasking'. :whistle: But yeah, you're right -I better get...
I'll ask it later when I get home from work, and let you know. :loco: :crazy: Might take a few Beers to hear the answer though. :whistle:...
I'd be lying if I said "I wasn't looking forward" to her using that gift.. :D Looking forward to being her #1 taste tester. :yes: Thought...
That bread sounds really really good, the Beer and Wine even better, but those 18 bags of lacretes is the BEST ivanhoe! :thumbs: Sounds like...
A new bread machine, and a gift card to JC Penney are on the wife's list here. :yes:
Sounds like a smart move w/ the Patriot bogieb, given the rarity of that transmission. Hopefully you can fund a trailer purchase w/ the proceeds...
x2 - you do some nice work there Don.
I'm giving my wife the Shop Vac. :thumbs: One-way trip to the woodshed ! :rofl: :lol:
Ordered a 5 Gallon, 2HP Shop Vac from Walmart for $19.99 online last night, s/b in the store for pickup Mon/Tues. next week. Nice little vac,...
On the Ecoteck stove here, yes - one room air fan blower, one combustion (aka exhaust) blower. Same on the Englander 25 PDVC stove also. * But...