Feel better Jt! I stopped at HD today after work and grabbed 25 bags of big heats. My stove loves them and i haven't been able to find em since...
Well i had a great weekend as always. First thing sat morning i saw a tall Y buck but he got a free pass due to the 3 on one side rule. The rest...
Can't beat free wood brought to you! Looks like some big stuff, 24"?
Beautiful buck tony!
Kind of southern central ny. Town's called afton, it's north west catskills region
Headed to my uncle's cabin in NY in an hr or so for rifle season. Lookin forward to quality time with family and friends. Oh and spending many...
That's definitely one of the advantages of huge rounds. Getting those nice block splits out of em! :axe::stacke:
Awesome! Congrats to little dex. That's a beautiful buck.
I shouldn't have opened this thread at this time of the morning. Now I'm starving! :drool:
Sorryto hear Dennis. My prayers are with you buddy.
Can't believe I'm sittin here with doors and windows open in mid november. Highs in the upper 60's today and sunny. It was so warm i had to take...
Proud daddy moment for sure! Congrats to you and little swags. That treestand picture is priceless
Got this funky lookin fella on cam yesterday morning in a 10 acre piece i hunt next to my place. It's a tough spot to hunt since they mainly just...
:drool::drool::drunk::cheers:
I shot one under my log pile a few years ago. Boy did that wood stink! :doh:
Got mine! Thanks sean and anyone else involved in getting these made. Now I've gotta tag my dad's truck as he's my hoarding partner! [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Very similar situation here. I border a farmer on one side and he also let's us treat his land like our own for the most part. He put a fence up...
Just want to say thank you to all of our veterans here at fhc. Thank you for your service and for protecting the very freedoms that we have today....
My view from the office this morning :seasoned:No fish yet but seen a pod of whales :binoculars: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]