30F right now. Loaded black walnut and a few oak splits last night. All oak this mourn. Air cut down to about 40% 70/68 in bedrooms last night...
My 011 has a totally horizontal cyl
What tsc canada and tsc usa? I dont know just confirming your question.
Maybe super beta testers?? No sense in a party if its a turd?
That carbon saw was a one off special thing this saw is slated for future production
Thats how beta testing works??? Give it to real world people and let them test it in the field. They give them to loggers or tree service or...
I also know that chevyman drives a ford!![emoji12]
Cool. I couldnt remember.
I am pretty sure I emailed you. Can you dbl check.
Edited my post
Ok I looked up my order. I was thinking I could see me paying $6-7 but not $15. So here is my order details. I paid like $8.50 for it. I swear...
I found one on Baileys for like $15. But I think was different part number than those. I still dont believe I paid that for it???
Some one on like AS or hearth posted some part numbers. I put those in to Baileys site to find the one I bought. I would be willing to bet money I...
I swear last time I bought a bunch of stuff from baileys I threw one in the cart for around $3. I would not have bought it at $15+!!! I'm cheap!!...
Like $2.50 depending on size. Shipping from somewhere will be 2x that unless u ordering other stuff
Well?? Fix?
The NC30 is pretty square. And with my stove now its kind of square. I can load either way but its slightly rectangular. I cut 16" and load NS....
Ahh stupid auto correct and misspelling. Mine is a cat too. I can slow burn stuff also, just split larger so its less splitting
I'm talking diameter. I can fit them that length also
You must so kit your wood small. I have a 3.5cuft box and basically only get two layers in