Welcome Bags, get yourself a beer out of the cooler and come and join us at the warm :campfire:
Good to see a will to get the job done, bravo. We have all these ideals and knowledge, we just have to find a way to slap it together:thumbs:...
Yeah, contact Fahrenheit for the update but it better be a Auto Light Model. Mine isn't but it did get a upgraded LED module. If yours has a...
Some propane furnace doesn't jive with solid fuel add-ons. Just make sure the oil tank is slanted towards the filter and water doesn't pool at the...
Did my updates with pics. First I had a top burner plate done in Stainless Steel. Turned out the thickness was thicker 3/16 to 1/4. It was a free...
The metal thickness is thicker(12g) than the inside ones(14g)(15yr ). There is a plastic one with metal wrap around(roth?)(20-25yr?) and...
Tank is roughly$1100, gauge/vent/whistler/filter $300, oil line/cement pads/delivery/inspection rounds it up $2000 to a high of $3000. I'm in...
New oil tank runs around $2000-3000 installed, OUCH. I could fetch a very recent used oil tank but I have to see if my inspection contact is OK...
Welcome Ambient, grab a seat next to the fire and make yourself at home:campfire:
I got a letter from the Insurance Co. wanting a inspection on my oil furnace/tank. Got a contact to do the inspection and will need of a new tank,...
Is yours a Auto start model? If yes, you can exchange for a free LCD panel.
I did a google search on the sail switch and now I have a better understanding of how it works. No big deal if you have a OAK but if you...
Welcome funflyer:handshake:
Not to be arrogant, starting a new tread would be more beneficial for the FHC site and quick access for you and others. The discussion will not...
The gremlin told me to do it:picard: Beer time to divert the ugly scenery, open bar at PelletHound's place:cheers:
Am I the only one that sees the word s**w:doh:
Did I forget about the pellets in the garage:picard:Beer was on my mind and chin:whistle:
Very thirsty:drool:
Usually a pic of the fire helps a lot on troubleshooting. At first, I was having a very low flame until I started to increase the heat levels. I...
Will be firing up mine when I slap it back together. Upgraded my fan and made some adjustments on the fire pot. Take your time on the stubborn nut...