Chainsawr has good stuff for the older saws, but you can see nothing is "stocked." He does have carb kits, chains and bars. And his business...
Here ya go Dave, good guy to deal with... husqvarna 357, 359 chainsaw clutch cover with brake
I bought one last year, glad I'm not the only one! I don't like it, plain and simple. The Husky roller guide is better and easier IMO. It may...
Definitely gotta figure one of those out for myself, errrrr kids, ya kids, in the near future.
Uh oh, my saws aren't stored in a heated enclosure. Will that diminish their value?
I'd give this a try first. It also buys you time to find a better price. I'd bet there is a Hutzl like aftermarket for that saw much cheaper....
Welcome to FHC, we need some more pics of that truck!
[MEDIA]
:hair::drool: great seller
First off, while bottling, it is sacrilege to not also be drinking. We started with trying out our Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale clone, and it...
This is a double like from me, an in-gih-nere.
Friday night.... 100 bottles of beer on the wall, 100 bottles of beeeeeer... No, seriously about to bottle 10 gallons. If one of those bottles...
It's like the mini-mac of generators, right colors and all.
Could make some nice hats.... I'm a glass is half full kinda guy
I taught myself last year, just some basic patches on jeans. I have a good half dozen sweatshirts waiting on new zippers. Is it easy Boog ?
My first saw was a 351, burned up the top end because of the intake clamp. Learned a lot after that mistake!
781 is Boston area.... sweet, its local!!:rofl: :lol:
I did some searching, mostly on tractorbynet and youtube, go get an idea of what kind of wattage (or lumens) I wanted. I think this will be...
Wow, stepping it up big
Oh, while your wallet is open might as well go ahead and get it ported :hair: