Don't blame yourself...I think it's because it's measured in the metric system or something. :)
Hi ag...looks like you might just be across the bridge. Im just north of Sioux City.
Done early at work. Home in 2.5 hours to surprise my bride!
Amazing...back in the days of cheap heating fuel.
...nothing that comes from my lips sounds like music. I feel sorry for the people in the pew in front of us at church. They are probably counting...
Good idea. I was whistling last night as I made the caramels to bring today...does that count?
Lol....just noticed I posted this in the "music listening" thread. Doh! Perhaps we will sing a song at my sisters? :)
Off to my sisters for an early Thanksgiving. Will no doubt be stuffed by the time we get home;)
Just woke up from a FHC nightmare! My friend had me helping cut and split wood for his stove with his dad....but we were cutting landscape...
[MEDIA]
Great group. How about this? [MEDIA]
Not a big fan of 70s big band but I do like Boston [MEDIA]
Someone say bubble gum? [MEDIA]
papadave you got me in the mood for more Clash. [MEDIA]
Clash rocks it out!
Just goofing around today. :) [IMG] Ready to head out to the tree dump with the first load.
Glad to hear the surgery went well Well Seasoned . Here is Flicka guarding the new short stack of Elm. [IMG]