Did you happen to look out behind the store? Tons and tons of them piled high out behind the store. All seems to be Chow.
Thank you for the update. Her color is good. She is well nourished so she will have the energy she needs to recover. The hard part is going to...
Well, that is food for thought! my life can be very complicated. Yes, they get in trouble. Make messes, destroy things I wish they wouldn't,...
Our Labs were active at night for the first few years of their lives. Now they sleep, but when they didn't, we usually ended up regretting...
I could say volumes on this, but this is like preaching to the choir here. This PC stuff doesn't help. I won't knowingly be mean, but I will say...
[IMG]
just for you my pretty! [IMG]
:thumbs:
That's a good start. She'll be out of it for a while. Now all of you need to get some rest, eat well, then visit her tomorrow. Looking forward...
The come home with the crown of shame to keep them from ripping stitches. Don't take pity on them by cutting it down. I'm hanging around hoping...
Another warning to pay attention to: [IMG]Is Peanut Butter Safe For Dogs? Please Beware – Some Could Be Deadly!
Well, they can get big! [IMG][IMG][IMG]
I am so sorry to hear about Maple. You are doing everything you can for her. Just like kids, they get into anything and every thing. The good...
I can think of a few that would be on my auto eject list. For the most part I've gotten over it and moved on. I'll just say, lessons learned....
Hi Earl, Missed you! Glad you found your way. It has been 2 yrs! We are mostly all here except for a few that must have given up. There...
Ha, Ha, I have to tell you I took a course at the Vocational Tech school when I was younger and needed to reupholster some furniture. Money was...
Ok, I know mine is a pellet stove, but it still is a burner! [ATTACH]
Thanks, glad I read these instructions. Got mine in the mail today, but will need to wait until the weather dries out before I can put it on my...
I don't know about that stove. Good to have all the information we can gather on any stove out there. You get what you pay for most of the...