More ought to be able to be found now. I hauled scrap a few weeks ago and it only brought $3/100 for shredder steel. Almost not worth the gas time...
I would of grabbed them the metal for either a project or scrap!! Nice work look great. I can see it now...without even looking again!
If your bar paint is coming off in a weekend your either cutting 20+ cords or not oiling enough or running a super dull chain and overheating it.
Hmmmmm. Looks like someone is a welder ??? ;-)
Trader Joes is the Yippie upscale version of it. And they put it in more affluent areas.
I have the can of stove color laying around somewhere I may look to see what its called. But I think there is only like 3 colors of stoves.
Same company as Trader Joes. They have really cheap food in many cases. We love it. Save a ton of money shopping there over even Walmart on lots...
Need to look at my aldi add
Is "worm there" some term for like hanging out that I dont know? I doubt you would want to hang in Cleveland? Or is that a typo for work?
My high valley is a very dark grey. But looks black unless you look hard
Paint!! But seriously I dont wipe mine with much more than a rag and water. Maybe some cleaner??? Someone probably has a better suggestion.
Huge glass on that stove
That was a joking poke. Anyone could of attended I'm sure. Would have been terrible business to really check id cards or receipts at the...
Remember it was for "owners only" [emoji6] But I guess if you borrowed on of the poster that offered you one of his then you would of been a...
The jets are fixed. I can kind of see your point but I dont think it works that way or in my mind dont?? I could be wrong. I am no expert
May have run lean without the air restriction as well? But the owner got the ssw not the shop.
Thought that was under hood till I saw the body mount hoke and saw the cross members and spotted tank top. From next pic I already saw you pulled...
Your beater looks pretty nice. I am always surprised how many members live in the city or town. I always think of folks with these type of...
"Stock ride characteristics"!!! Ha!! Its a 1980 chevrolet k10 . Not much to begin with. It rides like a truck!
I think our dsl is like $45 but its bottom tier high speed. I save all kinds of money with the internet on parts and we shop for almost everything...