Oh...u mean my 357 lol !
Dude ! ........Dude ! Lol
Nice saw !
Major bummer :(
Oh I agree ! No aftermarket parts at all. Echo makes you buy there parts ! If a fella was gonna buy a 590 ....and buy the parts to make it a...
About $75 to the door....with sprocket and washer too.
All fixed up and ready to go !! Was so bored...that I threw on some flat black paint onto the bar :). It won't last long ..but looks good :)[ATTACH]
X2 lol !
Is he talking carb mounting bolts....or adjustment screws ??
That's a load off :)
You keep poulan...and poulan...and poulan :( That Echo 310 after a muffler mod sounds sweet ! And start way easier !!!
Great pic !
Very nice saw ! Enjoy ;)
Sounds crazy !
Perfect for Firewood cuttin buddy !!!!
Guess we are just importers :(
Gr8 pic !!! I'll be waiting for pics tomorrow ;)
No mills up this way lol !
Just remember ...all these parts are for the 600p ! Look around ..there's different diagrams on there. I order stuff from there all the time....
Echo CS-600P Parts List and Diagram : eReplacementParts.com