Smart dog. You know that some kind of rodent is in there and he doesn't like anything messing with his stacks :)
You gotta clean that chimney at least once a year to have that piece of mind..
Breakfast of champions. Looks good. How many people are u feeding
Nice pic
It's 36 here and dropping down to 28 , threw in 4 pcs of bl locust till the morning
Job well done. Sure looks new
If you blink, winter will be knocking at your door. Get that stove and wood ready
$$$$$$$$ sweet score...nice friends you got there
Nice work Dave looks gooder, the stacks but not the snow..
Looks good. Nice and dry and you still get wind from both sides
Awesome work. Good for you and good for them to have some good heat for winter..Here's to you...cheers
Nice work pal..those stacks are looking purdyyyy
Nice set up. Looks great. Enjoy the heat
Your stacks always look amazing. I love the way it's lined up perfecto. .you got the midas touch pal
Dropped down to the low 30's last night , 43 right now, inside 73 just right for the kids and wife, me relaxing in shorts feels very comfy with a...
I started a fire to get the chill out the house. I think it will be small fires every night for the next few days and we are suppose to drop to...
Just got home and the wife said it's cold , I said ok say no more
Just got a freeze warning update on my phone, so I guess it will be the first frost of the season...I'm ready...
What service provider do you have by you, I'm paying the same here in mohegan lake
One of my favorites enjoy pal