Very cool, WW. Up until a few years ago we were in a technology 'twilight-zone' here also, Ice Storm of '08 destroyed main Cable TV feed /...
If you have good line-of-sight for the install, I've used these in the past with excellent results:...
She says "new flooring!" Yo baby! ... :rofl: :lol:
Very nice, very nice.. Ok, maybe a 'limited-Smoothie' installation event. (To me, 'wood' is a four letter word..) LOL.. Cheers! :drunk:
Thanks for looking out WW, always good to ask for help when embarking on a potentially "relationship-altering" project.. :heidi:
That looks really nice next to the stove - I think the Boss here (and me) would like something like that. Thanks for posting the pic.
An alternative may be using some aluminum flat stock, secured and extended -> beyond the exhaust outlet, with hardware cloth / screening mounted...
A 3-sided (lean-to) storage shed right next to the house, built for cordwood storage by the former owners: At 20 x 14 - it's big, we hang 2...
We have a number of lumber mills in NH - think I'm also going to call around to see if anyone is producing plank flooring about the thickness of...
I sure hope so Spock, I really do. I know for sure it's gonna be a 'non-Smoothie' installation event.. Will check out U-Tube, Thanks.
We LOVE free shipping! :D
Will do WW - thanks for the heads-up, much appreciated.
Got it, Thanks. I'd prefer real wood, but the Good Lord above did not bless me with the gift of working with wood - thinking I can handle Pergo...
I'm really starting to look the like(? duh) like the look of Honey Maple.. Thanks!
Again, very nice, thanks for the info. Asked because we need to redo flooring here, was looking at Pergo "Honey Maple" flooring, very similar...
What brand and shade of stain, please? Looks like Honey Oak, very nice!
It's like kindergarten class here.. :picard: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: With beer.:D
We place 2 bags of pellets upright on the hearth a safe distance from the stove, 1 open, 1 on-deck, 10 stored in the mud room, the rest outside.....
I hear 'ya, but if it makes you feel better, that's still a win. Stay warm!