some of you guys have all the toys. Here are a few I'm betting no one has: [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
and that it stinks really bad.
so true, and not just with construction waste. Food is the big one that gets me going. the percentage of waste is gross. I come from a family...
Nice to see the label of a company still owned by Americans. The other big port company, Smithfield, has been bought by China and has been...
So many ways to do that. My wife uses applesauce. I bet sauerkraut would also be good baked on top of the pork.
Nice you have access to that. you will miss it when that changes.
Got mine on the stat. the boss wants it 75 F. at least with the stat, I know it will shut down before it gets hotter and hotter.
11pm news EST has the hurricane going out to sea. No direct landfall in the US. :confused:
One of the reasons I keep hammering the idea to remove trees that can fall on and damage your home. It just isn't worth the risk. I have some...
Now who's dog does this one remind you of? [IMG]
I had a very invasive bridal wreath bush (spirea) that I tried over and over to get rid of. finally, I pruned it to the ground, put ground cover...
So many Sick Sick people. There will need to be controlled secured access to these facilities.
When I came home, my wife was the one person who welcomed me home. The rest, well, it was like I had been gone to get a quart of milk. A week...
None on my land, but everywhere you go there is standing water, streets not able to drain fast enough. my other son's basement was flooding....
so get a tall kitchen trash can. Then do the water bucket mouse trap thing. That is a thin rod, like the bottom of a metal coat hanger, going...
All in one. Very filling. I would want some fresh home made bread with butter to have with that meal.
Can't you get some information from the prior owners? Maybe if you know where they bought the oil, you could contact that company and find out...
Good luck having chickens and goats with those Coyotes in your back yard. They are getting very brave and won't hesitate to steal a meal.
I left out a comma. I was guessing where you are now located. When you said "green blood, I thought Vermont. (Green Mountrains) but then those...
Don't feel too neglected. That was all back behind the iron curtain.