Add to that the 10 thou easy to set with business card. Sure sounds like the coil is fine and vapor lock likely.
:tree::stacke::axe::campfire: My smiley attempt at your post. Nice work and welcome to FHC. Hope to see some equipment posted in the other forum.
No fun Pallet Pete Our 2 year old gave up the binkie.... lots of early mornings (and bedtimes) in the near future.
Good deeds.... is that a uni-strut shed?
:rofl: :lol::thumbs::pete:
Darn thing started right up again. Let's hope this continues.
Two words "you suck!". Great deal!!
You gotta try it man..... :picard:
Ready to get away from this desk and get a little dirt under these fingernails.... add a cold beer to that list
I hope that is safety chain!
:jaw:
Good advice, I am by no means tall but need a longer pair.
[ATTACH]
Sat overnight, fired 2nd pull this afternoon. Tells me a few things: choke is working fine, once the line is primed its good to go. So maybe...
I believe Tillotson but have to see if that works on the mag
It's a Bing.
While I was attempting to clean my shed last night, I tried the saw 1/2 turn out richer. Fired right up. Going to let it sit and see. New carbs...
I'd get the 460 in the classifieds!
It's plastic :picard:Good thought though
:drool: Spike sold me my first new saw, happened to be a 346xp too.