Looks good dave! Nice work
Dang, talk about good timing! Congrats to your SIL dave
Just saw this swags. Hope she's healing well! Sending prayers your way bud..
Aha! Now I know what I can do with that bucket of railroad spikes I have! Nice work wv
It's definitely a bad little 56cc saw. After a quick sharpening I did some more tuning at the log pile on a 14" white oak. It cut cookies like...
My nut happened to be a free poulan 3400. I stopped by our local small engine shop (that my buddies dad owns) to pick up a part for a mower at...
what's the temps like up there dave?
So sorry for your loss. Tearing up reading your story. I'm sure Dakota is romping around with my girl Cheyenne over that rainbow bridge.:tears:
Nice work mike! ItIt's a good feeling knowing your wood is nice and dry under roof
I got the "look" from a few folks today when I stopped to get some beer after cutting a load of logs. I was sweaty, covered in sawdust and smelled...
Now that's a score AT! I see lots of locust in there. Grab all you can man. 80 trees is ALOT of wood!
Today Dad and I went after some logs he lined up. My buddy and his boy tagged along to help. Loaded dad's trailer with four 16ft logs and loaded...
Nothing real big on camera yet at one of my huntin grounds. A few bigguns runnin around at another but it's just too hot. Looks like the night...
Fall bow season opens a week from today and temps are supposed to stay in the 90's all next week. I'll wait for some mornings in the 50's before I...
It's a bit overkill but should cut kindling just fine :cool:. It was actually given to my dad by his friend. He thought we'd enjoy it. [ATTACH]
That's what I'm sayin! Only things my feeder attracts is birds and squirrels. Nice clean up job bandit. I cleaned up the bark pile around the...
Looks like a great trip and time well spent with the family outdoors. Thanks for sharing ws
That's a big ash! Nice work Scotty.. Now enjoy that breakfast and get back to not work. :yes:
As long as the tools are up and running when you need em haha. Currently the lift has a hydraulic pump issue we're trying to diagnose. So...
We've got a 60' boom lift that I'll probably use to top it then just bring the trunk down in the yard.