Also noticed there was snow on the ground, so that wood just may have been freezing. That makes the splitting much easier.
cook stove????
Did you use 14 cord to heat your home, or ???? That's a lot of wood, Good that you were able to get some so close and for the right price!
oh my, just check the outside temp. 69F Hasn't been that low this time of the evening for a while. Breathing weather.
Looks like a nice place to relax and have some fun. That pine cabin looks nice. Is that an unvented propane heater in the sleeping area?...
No one should ever forget. I don't care what your politics are, just never forget. [IMG]
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:, or jealous!
[MEDIA]
here is another one, this time a floor!...
No fires here yet! First year that I have waited that long and not fired the stove at least once.
X2
Usually, but I haven't been up there so I don't know how it is holding. I left two big air conditioning units in the windows when I moved...
and I hope so! Sick of this sloppy humid heat. Might as well be in Florida where that is the norm.
yes, that works, but I have to tell you I hate meat cooked in the microwave. OK for steaming veggies, or making popcorn, but for me, NO Microwave...
That was exceptional, thanks for sharing. hope you will find time to post some more.
Now that the sun has gone down, you can take care of that!
What a mess I am in the AC. It is broken in my van, my truck, and today the house AC stopped working. :hair:. The truck AC, I don't care...
Ignorant, I think. Lack of any insight. Hate to think what the rest of their world is like. One of my daughters was married to someone who has...
Hate Hate Hate it when the store is not able to deliver what they advertise available. "Sorry, it's a demo, none instock. Can't sell the floor...
I was very lucky to get Blazers @ $4.49 a bag @ HD for two years. Just luck the way I see it. Haven't bought my pellets yet, but SIB is a good...