The axle on the ariens sits forward more than most vertical/horizontal splitters, so it is out of the way. The Gravely splitters are the same as...
or a true firewood hoarder:rofl: :lol:
Not yet. I have a brake controller, I just need to get it wired up. The lights do work. The tractor stops it fine, I have not had to use the...
Tractors allowed? [IMG]
What was missing? Will they ship you the parts that are missing?
Don't blame me, I don't have a saw with a heated handle:rofl: :lol:
It came in the mail today. I could send you mine but you would not get it in time to get the splitter this weekend. They may be able to use the...
$699 is what mine was but I had to pay for shipping.
The splitter is on sale. [IMG]
A man can't ever have too many tools.
You could get a second dremel and use it for the new saw;)
I have had problems with the keyboard covering where I am typing my post.
I think the Stihl sprockets are pretty soft so they wear out quick. Stihl bars are not supposed to be greased.
I think I got it now. Stihls 50cc and under with the exepction of some or all 034s are mini. 60cc and larger Stihls are standard. Small spline is...
Here is a bar for your 029. http://leftcoastsupplies.com/product/16-gb-pro-top-bar-325-063/ Chain...
The 034 use the same rim as the 024, 026, and 261. So some mediuim size saws use small?
It does a little. So what saws use what. I know my 441 and 660 take a different rim than the small saws (024, 026, 261, 034). Do the smaller saws...
Another bar is going to be $40 at the Stihl dealer and a chain is going to $15-20 so a bar and chain is going to cost $60. You can find a used MS...
On modern Stihl saws are there just 2 types of rim sprockets, small and mini? Is it true that the Oregon replacement rims for small will not fit a...
I think the sound comes from the vanes on the variable geometry turbo.