It was literally right against the lines.
Spent the whole morning tinkering on a tachometer/speedometer upgrade for my old car......still haven't started splitting yet! But is been a...
Elderthewelder yes it is......I darned near blew a nugget getting those rounds on the trailer!! I'll get some pics tomorrow and an official...
Well, in a "work" sense, anyway.... We pieced out a VERY technical monster ash last Saturday and Sunday, I ended up with the main trunk of that...
My wife lives with a guy who collects wood......so much wood, in fact, that she's starting to think he's slightly nuts! :wacky::loco:...
Woohooo!! Some fresh pics of the BK at BD's house, coming soon!!
Did a tiny ash last weekend myself.....40" diameter at the base, right between a big shed and a power line..... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Welcome aboard, Keweenaw! You're in great company and off to a great start for sure!!
Good to hear from you, Lee! Looks like that's gonna be a stout and kick-azz splitter! Looking forward to the build!
At the end of the day, looks like everything worked out! Nice haul!!
I love being far ahead because I can be picky on what I keep, but by all means, I STILL CUT AND HOARD!! I've already given some away, actually...
I LOVE seeing our members getting on board with the 3 Year Plan......because not only is it good for the environment (by allowing your wood to...
There's a TON of people that use Craigslist to clean up their property!! Lol
Dayum.......
As for "steady" burning, no doubt. But the occasional chilly evening, we'll fire off the NZ3000. Just for asthetics.....lol
Heck yeah, I'm getting anxious! I can't wait to fire up the fireplace!! Only 1.5 more months!!! [ATTACH]
Great find buddy! I recently aquire two of those from an old barn, one had an antique truck rim (likely off of an old REO or something from the...
Bill, welcome to the best family on the planet....the FHC! Looks and sounds as you are in pretty good shape. You've found a new hangout, I'll...
Hit 1700 today, hope all are having a good summer so far. I myself have been very busy, chores and work and TREE REMOVALS .......with a little...
Hats off to WeldrDave and Grizzly Adam for getting this thing going. Our military gets my full admiration and respect and we have MANY FHC...