Mama Bear is scared to make kindling with a maul. It was the perfect excuse to improvention. Found a chunk of scrap steel at her uncles place and...
[ATTACH] In another thread I inadvertantly found interest in micro pop so what is your favorite small scale bubbly sweet drink. My sweet treat is...
Take the motor out. Put in a 350 and use the switch from the old pickup u took the 350 out of.:loco: :crazy:
Not sure if it works or not but a couple times a year I take the bar off and prop things up and nose it down in a old quart oil jug with the top...
Good question.
Both are .325 if memory serves right.
Top shows wear on side of cutter bottom is opposite side with no wear. This way all around the chain. Wussup?
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The chain I took off just did a couple stump grinding jobs and I am not sure if this was a result of that or another issue. All cutters on one...
I replaced the bar as it was so sloppy it was time. Did the tune up kit 2 filters and plug.
I replaced the drive sprocket. Is the old one in pic shot or a spare worth keeping around and what does the wear on it tell you?
[ATTACH]Peach Nehi pop...best pop in the universe!
I have never been around chainsaw wizards like some on here are so I stumble along doing the best I can. Just doing some simple stuff today and...
Do u use saw dust chunk or branches for your wood to smoke with?
So what is cured vs brined as I have thought they were the same thing?
Being new to this...I always thought you had to use tenderquick for a brine. Why is it none of above recipes has it, am I mistaken or what...
Ok now I am drooling! Must give that a try. What kind of wood do u smoke with?
Probably start out with chicken and turkey then move up the food chain.
I am just starting to think about doing some brining and smoking. Never brined before and done minimal smoking. Wood any of you care to share...