My personal perspective is that solar is a good idea. However, it is just starting to reach up to the mark of being practical. It is a double...
:rofl: :lol:, Funny, I had a hard time catching that,
This is a picture of one of my son's and his wife's garden. They have had an incredible harvest this year.
:popcorn:
The owner of the Red Barn was the speaker at my Granddaughter's HS graduation. She told her life's story. Her struggles, her losses, and her...
That is what matters. With that, you would go back again, or give out a word of mouth recommendation. I didn't shop around at all, Unusual for...
I have been a week getting new carpets scheduled for the upstairs bedrooms. I don't like carpets, but the kids wanted it in their bedrooms. So...
With my eyesight and hand tremor, those small things easily get to be enemy number one. Why do they make black buttons and keys on a black...
My sleep number bed is about 10 years old now. The machine that inflates the bed is acting out. Loosing pressure, hard to turn on, (yes I'm...
This is a new experience. I went for an acupuncture treatment this evening. There is a free clinic for veterans. 5 needles stuck into each...
I had my doubts about being ready before school stated up again, But here we are. Upstair carpets being measured tonight. New upstair kitchen...
I can't imagine needing our stove this time of year. Soon maybe. Hot and humid today. Not fit to be outside in the bad air.
Keep snapping those pics. In 4 months, he won't look like the same dog. Good on the house training. One of mine still has occasional late...
I have had mice ruin my car's computers three times. Did you know that damage caused by critters is covered under the comprehensive part of...
Not until the 27th. :(, However, it will be hooked up then at no charge to me!:thumbs: So until then, the cooking is done on an electric...
We did a total gut to the lower level of our raised ranch. Started late winter, early spring. We move downstairs and now our son is refinishing...
Bummer, UTI's are painful and make you feel like crap. hope you are able to get her well.
[ATTACH]
that is funny, but I don't want any of his junk! To me, he is asking people to pay to haul off his trash. I haven't been able to buy any...
[ATTACH] Sitting here late, looked up at my window and there are frogs on the glass. Three of them, two no larger than 25 cents. Reminded me of...