Absolutely, especially as I cut on other people's land I quickly found it imperative. Coincidentally, this thinking was the onset of CAD. Mine...
My stuff works better after the first scratch. I could use your services up here. I started slowly grading my backyard and have a good 10 yards...
That is nuts!
I've got a glut of 70cc's.... 372xp, 038M and then an 044 I just picked up and have only pizz rev'd
Cedar?
You caught me at the wrong time. Buying new windows... and just picked up another saw albeit puny compared to this one.
I am sure they will all destroy things equally well.
Called for a fill up of the oil tank. $1.91/gal That might make lazy but I hope not.
whatta guy Shawn, good on ya'
Anyone know if this shares same muffler with the 460? My buddy has a spare DP muffler. Piston is cherry, aside from a dent in the air filter...
Slanted fins... now I have to man up to the summer heat and find some wood to cut.
Very similar glaze that we use. Good stuff.
S/N is 128...... so I reckon it is the 10mm but I will do a quick teardown and inspection to verify all is good. Pshhhhh Creamsicles are all the...
:grizz::drool: What's your glaze recipe?
In my younger days I was known to get a little Friday night ash...
Is the stool creeper deal like the milk crate 2.0?
The smoke out after sucking in the intake is pretty cool! And then I saw her face.... Now I'm a believer...
Time to see what all this fuss is about... [ATTACH]
It's Friday, almost quittin' time, and I'm about to go check out on a lead on chainsaw.... it's a beer short of paradise :saw::saw::saw:
Say that 3 times fast