I would take it down if it is anywhere where you walk. That spot is just itching for a big wind to come along and snap it off. If you can use...
This is one time I'm so glad that I am too old for any of that action. The drama involved is more than my heart could take. Anyway, I have the...
it is a stream, Cobbossee, it flows into the Kennebec River but has two dams on it.
We had a break from the rain this AM. Here is my grandson with his catch. He is so excited when he goes out fishing. [ATTACH]
Progress is being made. Some bedroom picures. One shows how the sewer pipe had to be boxed in on the ceiling. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This is a settling tank for gray water. It is a large blue plastic barrel with a door on the side. The other side is full of holes for the gray...
I have seen both. We had it done once by hand. The neighbor uses the truck mount sprayer company. I have a friend that used to do this in NY...
[ATTACH] The man up the road just had his done. He has a big long driveway, about 100 ft and a large yard with turn around. Cost him $700. my...
That man shows he values what he does. Outstanding! :thumbs:
It boils down to cost per btu. If they cost 20% more, but only give 4% more heat, and we heat with a Harman, the is little reason to spend d the...
Send WeldrDave down there. He might be able to give the BBQ man some advise about how to fight back.
I also have that one. I really like it. Too bad it is discontinued. Limits bending over or reaching too far. Good tool to have on hand.
It seems that there are always people who want to hack into everything. To what end, I don't even what to think about it. Finding systems that...
You would grow sick of them if you had to eat them on a regular basis. Most of the ohe's we got were high salt, and fat. We had to convince...
Oh but I am and the 4x fits even better!
Sub, Walmart's Web site says the Pennington oak hardwood is available at the showhegan store @$5.64 /bag...
Thanks
Who doesn't like fried chicken? If you like really crisp fried chicken, consider this recipe: eight portions of a whole chicken (which can be...
Darn Dreams. Dennis, your meds can mess you up with those. Sorry about the pain. Hope you take it easy.
:rofl: :lol:, true but no matter what there will be a comment of how the temp isn't comfortable.