I burned a bunch of the re-bagged TSC Ligs and liked them a LOT. I'd give them a slight nod over the Energex, but both were good.
Tractor Supply....do I win a prize? :pete: hint, hint From past posts, the UPC with 777220 most likely rebagged Energex/Stove Chow. Good...
What with the other video I posted of the guy catching a bass w/ his hands, and now this, I think J needs to re-think his use of a rod n reel....
So J, does that mean you're a buyer? OINK
NEWS FLASH! Just came over the wires.....First high resolution image of Pluto causes concern......uh oh:faint: [ATTACH]
If the son comes to put equipment in there, and it just happens to be stuffed w/ pellets, well then..........OOOOOPS! :whistle:
Nice! That will hold a LOT of pellets! :rootintootin:
Just in case anyone forgot how bad last winter was, take a look at this video. Remember, it lasted until now, JULY 14:...
LOLOL [MEDIA]
:yes:
Stinny Who makes them?
x2
Hey jtakeman , maybe you can beat the kid this way: [MEDIA]
Don't forget the Malt Vinegar on them!
Easy fix for that: http://tinyurl.com/nlywtl2
You ALWAYS have to make a test run after diagnosing & repairing electrical work on a boat. :seasoned:
Thanks......like I said above, fingers crossed that I don't have to use it much.
You & me both. :confused:
Congrats to you daffonce and the wif :thumbs:
Well, it may not seem the time to be thinking of this, but I picked up a used (2 yr. old) snowblower off Craig's list today. From the looks of...