I have collected most things wood related.....now I'm just trippin over stuff wondering why ! I bought this Stihl PA 100 axe 8 to 10 years ago....
I had a straight stack Homelite xl-12 like that I think ! That's when I found out that hearing loss actually does make a sound :)
That's a very nice firewood saw right there !!!
Very cool my friend !!!! 044 still on my list of wants someday lol !
Great pics...and sweet setup !!!!!
Apple = good !!!!!!!!
Great pic !!! That wood makes my back hurt just looking at it lol !
You got a nice saw there buddy !!
That's why I like my own ears the best ! Sounds like it can be leaned out on the H screw just a tad.....but it sounds close. Should clear up...
Sounds like a winning venture that I wish I had !!!!
I'm gonna do some reading on that splitter. I'm digging it !!!
Great pics !!! Have fun :)
Sounds like I'm lucky I don't have to worry about finding wood off my property !
Amen !!!!!
I know right !!!
Me like that idea alot too !
I'm hungry for pickles now lol !
That would s such a nice looking rack. You may have just inspired me lol !!!
Sounds like a good deal to me ! I use to sell 3 ways. Full cord....half cord....and zero cord ! Mostly because I didnt know any different...
Jealous I am !!!!! Great pics !