In my opinion buying goods and services on a "want" basis is perfectly fine if it does not create issues like not paying off debt or saving. In...
When I met my wife she was one of too many with big debt. Student loan and credit card balances were scary. Told her right up front that before I...
Great post but I would modify it by saying credit cards if not used correctly are a huge problem. If you can pay off the credit card promptly...
Do they end up mulching all that or do they do a burn?
I like it chilled good with a slice of lemon in it.
Wow...what awesome sleeping weather last night! Upper 40s so the windows were wide open.
Awesome score!
All work and no FHC makes a wood hoarder a dull boy/girl :)
I noticed you stacked it by the playground equipment...make sure you get your work done before you play. :)
Hope all turns out ok.
It did get a little tedious making all the cuts so that the pieces weren't too large. I figured the small pieces would have a better chance of...
A little!? :)
Looking good man!
Looks like a sleep well earned. Have a good one man.
Looking good Gas! Have you been working out? :)
Good stuff. I'm down to one bottle...have any extra?
Thanks guys. The bark of the ash I've cut look different from this, but the leaves look similar. [IMG]
Found this at the tree dump. Bark looked like silver maple...but the leaves aren't. Any idea? [IMG] [IMG]
I really like German beers but oddly enough I had never had St. Pauli Girl until last night. Pretty darn good stuff.
Since I was on a roll from yesterday I bucked some of the elm that came from my house and thought I'd split it up. I thought "Maybe Ive found the...