Saw this on Northern Tool this morning. Anyone ever seen one? http://bcove.me/rcyth4x6
:thumbs: You know that is how I would do it. You have way enough on your plate without all the aggravation of the tractor not working and...
[ATTACH] It rained hard here yesterday, but let up in the afternoon. My Grandson decided to go on an ATV ride on the power line which runs along...
We had a heavy rain for a day. The Kennebec is running fast and full. We actually can use the rain. Just didn't like it to mess up father's day...
[ATTACH]
Wow, I am glad you are OK. The power of wind can never be understated. Once was in a building that had the roof lifted off. very scary.
Looks to be hand crafted. Very special indeed. Hope you enjoy it. And Happy Father's Day!
I agree with calling the church. Do you have neighbors who have work done for them? Know any high school teachers who know who is good at what...
Scary, years ago and late at night, multiple state police cars came in my wooded street and yard. Having no idea what they were there for, (was...
Same here Pete, I didn't get anything done, but the air was just fantastic. These days are few, but they are a good reason to be where we are....
I got my prescription with all the measurement and went on line. I got the digital progressive lenses with transition (turns dark in the sun)...
What a mess you are having with that field. It is very hard to get them fixed right on your own. Hope you sign off on getting it done for you....
Ive never seen anything like that. Was that hand crafted? Looks like it was designed by someone who knew how to sit and relax.
not a bad price here. Green wood will sell for just over $200. Here is an example of one advertised. " Seasoned mixed hardwood firewood. Cut,...
Another reason to keep the lid closed. Keeps the dog out and the wife happy.
This is of interest. Bio bricks for wood stoves. Expanding here in Maine....
pictures of it going please!!!!!