Two separate brake job stories on different vehicles and why I will always do them myself in the future. 1st on my Olds Cutlass took it to a shop...
No, I can't see where putting a finer particulate on top of a sand bed only to be backwashed out the next time you clean is worthwhile. I could...
yes some threads will be coming to the smokehouse;) been slacking on my picture taking beef brisket has been on my mind. might actually do some...
are you holding anything in with them? a second rail would give aesthetics but will need changing just like the top rail someday
when you pop the top cover off you can see crud build up on a sand filter. As I performed the "deep cleaning" with a garden hose on low pressing...
I've got one next week, 10days what will I do with myself?
Friday bought a new kayak, ran it down Terrapin Creek with a buddy - good time Saturday started working on installing lattice to keep Samson from...
you read my mind
I ordered some borate test strips with a TF100 kit - need something to do/verify my current kit, OCD on firewood and pool water now I tried the...
Nice looking hearth - just needs a stove
Sounds like you guys are on a mission to determine natural selection of good ash;) There is an American Chestnut not to far from me that is being...
I can't feel the splitter hooked to my 74 chevy have to put a piece of PVC on the actuator to see it for backing up. Hooked to my new(er) 2009...
try extending the wedge before shutting it down and hooking up, it makes a world of difference on CG with my splitter. Just don't transport OTR or...
poolmaster 5 in 1. Not the highest end kit but I'm not attempting spaceshuttle re-entry either Called the pool store this morning about the...
I never said I didn't test the water myself:D I just bring a sample along to get a second check, don't mind keeping some money local when I need...
keys to the castle?
I always called that a dry rain;)
makes no sense unless you really want the exercise and wear and tear on the shoulders and back - the later is not replaceable only time the maul...
same here, predict a bunch of rain and get next to nothing. a good soaking would be a blessing
Seems as if this principle works why cell companies aren't slapping transponders on water towers possibly it only works with certain frequencies?