Calling raybonz another T-5 in the house!:yes: Lots of good reports on that stove. Nice spot for it too.
I'll take one for the team. Do put up some pit cooking pictures if you can. Lots of folks here like food pics from all around the country.
Courtesy of my mother-in-law. Flowers? Really?:picard: [ATTACH]
So low and slow is a no go. At least request apple wood or cherry wood to get some enjoyment on the smoldering pyre.
Thanks for the wishes everyone. I did some stacking of '16 -'17 wood today until the rain moved in and now it is just indoor projects. Eric VW,...
Oh yeah. That looks mighty fine!
Starting the day off right. [ATTACH]
I have a few scoops leftover for breakfast. Maybe a few fried eggs over easy will go well with it. Sorry not helping here.
That sure is a possibility.
Shrimp questions for the Mainers or anyone familiar with N E seafood. When I have ordered fried shrimp plates around here for years, it has...
Newicks at Dover Point, NH. Just outside Portsmouth.
Here is our dinner view at sunset from the lobster house. A nice steady breeze from across the water. Absolutely perfect weather. [ATTACH]
That cell had a microburst with 75 mph winds at a town southwest of here. We're due for more rain overnight into tomorrow.
Which I find mildly amusing.:D
There will be plenty more pics. I have a few more ideas.:yes:
[ATTACH]
This is the third version of the cast iron pan skillet bake. I fired the oven with white cedar and elm splits. The oven settled in at 550...
I vote Sammy Hagar.:emb: Nice score. True hoarder.
This beauty just rolled into the valley here. Heavy gusts of wind and lightning. South of here must be getting whacked. We got a nice downpour...
:mad:Dried up before it got here. Nothing.