Been I long time since I had fried dandelions, great stuff. My aunt also makes a dandelion gravy.
I won't be processing any of these, they are going to a friend with an outdoor burner. Shouldn't be too bad for him as doesn't need to make as...
I'm bringing some logs as well that people can just cut for fun
This is at the y in the trunk [ATTACH] And the main trunk at the base [ATTACH]
Very nice, I like the modern look. We do houses and use concrete countertops in the houses we do. Can make them any color and it has become...
I got to use my brothers loader to move the rounds from the maple I took down this past weekend. Some big ones in there! [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Mine fell off the wall a few times too, I'll be making it more permanent this year before burning season.
Good stuff!
I've done that, not fun at all
were getting closer, took down the main trunk today. It's a biggun, pic is a 460 with 32" bar for reference. Had to cut from both sides, I think 2...
sweet
That's exactly what I'm thinking. I will not be hauling the bobcat much, mostly trash, debris, mulch, dirt ect.
My neighbor and brother are cleaning up theirs but I will be there to help. Need to cut up some more stuff for them too. And my wife and I will...
A few of the roofers here have bumper hitch Appalacian trailers. That's all they use and they haul a lot of weight in them.
I was thinking the same thing when the wind was blowing and the bucket was swaying around.
I did 4 more trees today, I'm beat. Took another one down for my neighbor, that was also over two garages. (The other neighbor yelled at me for...
I'm not keeping the wood, I don't really need it and I have access to a lot better wood. I'm just cutting the big stuff into firewood size and he...
Being 60' up there is a little scary. Every move makes the bucket sway around.
The one I'm looking at is a 14', same size as my equipment trailer so should be able to get it close to 10%. But the axles in a dump trailer look...
I put an add a leaf on the truck, 1 in the back and a few in the front, that should help. Also I won't haul the bobcat on there much, but I...