I find the motivation level for stacking drops drastically if I leave a pile of splits. Doing all 3 C/S/S in one day breaks the monotony of any...
Got half the garden planted and then it started before noon - safe to say the maters don't need a watering in. Moved back inside and started...
I've been getting a "dry" rain for the past 5 days:rofl: :lol: Then it went to pouring this afternoon, we've had 2"+ since 4pm Better than the...
I looked at a piece of the Silestone for our bath vanity. It is nice looking stuff, just not a good color for our space. The countertop guy said...
Ok so a hardware question... Door hardware Removed four other doors on the main level for cleaning - Spray Nine is the way to go by the way...
add a pressure relief device - just like a water tank. It's unlikely the failure would be catastrophic weld seam failure anyways, pin hole or...
never seen one
I had some mold on the ends of the shady side. As the sun gets stronger/longer you should see some higher temps
9-11ish depending on split size, Lengths are random -OWB 10.6 - final answer
compressor to supply them was where I was steering you;) Frankn' compressor - use an old twin cylinder or large displacement single iron block -...
The stiff neoprene bladders are a PITA to remove - break the valve stem loose/drill or knock out with a hammer, and after cutting your holes bang...
How high up? Undercut the limb away from the tree and cut 6-8inches away from the tree on top. Offset cuts Then make finish cuts at the bark scar...
With Hillary/Rand/Rubio announcing can they commission enough trucks? -OK no more political comments
Murphy has it in for all of us
Dennis is that a years worth of replenishment? Keeping active is what will keep you going;)
WW, already have the $28 TP holder - I never showed her the warmed toilet seats:rofl: :lol: She's gotten everything she's wanted to date;) no more...
Being only two of us we microwave it with a damp paper towel on high for 4-5mins let sit and then 2mins before ready to eat. The tassel comes off...
Had to look extra close - sunlight glare, "CAUTION This tank contains Politician's Promises!":rofl: :lol:
Thanks Don - this is a half bath and your post is being hidden from her view:rofl: :lol:
Dryer than the normal sauna down here. I say 30-40%RH(not 100% sure) a front moved through that Saturday morning and we had lows in the 40's -...