LOL!!! That cat is hilarious!
Easy! One has a Yellow marking on it, the other has a Green marking on it!!!
If I were you, I would NOT burn white birch!! :D :p
It wouldn't apply enough oil/chemical onto the stump just cutting it with some in the bar oil anyway, that's just nuts.
Nope! I've been searchin for days, can't seem to find anything but ones similar to these!!!! I'll just keep searching!!! :D
Amazon's got one for $39
Mopar, Thanks for the help, greatly appreciated! I've only been going off the old pictures I have of it, I haven't looked at it in person and...
Looks like just one screw.... ? this pic help? [ATTACH]
Mine is easy, just plug it in, set the temp and timer, fill the wood chip bin with wood chips and come back when the time has passed. ;) I...
You know, I've tried slime on 2 occasions and on both it did not work at all. Maybe I didn't do something right but it was pretty simple, fill...
You know, thanks for reminding me. I'm going to grab a few splits of the cherry I recently split and stacked and put them aside to chop up and...
Yep, definitely!! I cut a Black Cherry tree up last February (sure, I did not know it was cherry at the time! ;) ). But anyway, I burned some of...
ok, I stand corrected! I just checked and they are indeed PLASTIC! ;) I just might try this... if I can find "real tire foam" (see...
The red caps are metal. They move all around when applying pressure, then just stop. So it does almost seam like them move outward until you...
What language are you speaking, I do not recognize that dialect!! ??
Thanks.... hmmmm... that's an interesting idea.... but I wonder if it will hold up to the weight? I put a lot of weight in that thing. [ATTACH]
Me neither! Actually, I don't even know what that is!!! :D
Anyone know a good source to get replacement wheels for this cart? And, how do you get these off? The red "cap" over them spins easily, and...
Oh, ok. these were in the middle of the heartwood, deep in. I don't even know if we have Ash on LI? Never seen it and/or don't know it at all.
Thanks.... just ordered a set. Thanks... that's amazing how different the bark looks on the young stuff. The stuff I was cutting was really...