That ole boy knew what he was doing.......very fine craftsman.
:yes:Great idea haveissues.....looks like a must have!
:thumbs: Hey Fox and Wildwest.....thanks for wishing me well. I made it thru the night without any issues other than a five minute hail storm. I...
I agree with you 100% Wildwest.....its better to be safe than sorry!
Thanks for the update Fox......yes I'm on a high bluff above the river in the center of Gilbert.....but I spoke too soon about no hail. It...
I have 18 chickens, 2 horses, 2 cows, a donkey 6 goats and a very small vegtable garden, which take up all my spare time. But its fun. [IMG]
Hey Fox.....I feel your pain. I'm on vacation camping in NW Arkansas on the Buffalo River and its raining cats and dogs. No hail yet, but lots...
:saw: Nice......that's one heck of some BTU's you have there! :axe:
:campfire:Hello and Welcome HarvestMan, just started here myself. Its a great place for information into the hobby. Love the pics,keep them coming.
[IMG]
Nice score C is D :axe: Welcome to the club :BrianK:
Thanks Rottiman......that was a lot harder than I thought it would be!:headbang:
Thanks for the heads-up BWS. I bought a prearranged funeral last summer in southwestern Oklahoma and I will be double checking all of my...
Poison sumac grows as a shrub or small tree up to 25 feet tall. It is found in wooded, swampy areas around southeast Texas. All parts of the...
Looks like a great day at the woodpile!
:drool: Look'n good Rottiman!
Nice pics WW, we have a muddy mess down in my neck of the woods also.
Ouch!
:rootintootin:Thanks for the video maulhead.......gives a new meaning to "splitting wood".