Sweet. Got any plans for these slabs?
Two things I remember from the late 70's: Kids could walk down the street to the sand pit with their plinking rifles over their shoulders and no...
Mud oven built on a wood frame so it could be moved and no need for a stone or masonry base. It probably would not travel well though.
Yes. Good video. [MEDIA]
South facing spots are good here. I can see where the neighbors cat has been doing his business.:mad:Not too happy about that.
I can appreciate your metal working skills. I wish I had time to make oven building a side business.
I was out at the gas station this evening and the local stadium had baseball practice on their artificial turf. The snow banks were about 5 feet...
That is pretty saaaaweeet! Pretty cool looking.
It put me in nap mode for a while.
It is a cold, wet snow, and raw day here, almost like November. I wanted a hot stick- to- your- ribs meal. I came up with a iron skillet bake...
Real nice Matt! Can't wait to see it.
NW Walker, did I see you mention that you built a new oven or cooker? If so, any pics?
I liked their show. They are pretty creative in repurposing stuff.
Pete, are those pastel-colored sockets in the first picture? If so, we need to talk bro. :rofl: :lol:
Building stuff and getting the creative juices flowing makes me a better person. It is kind of my outlet. I totally get the guitar thing.
Or this crap. [ATTACH]
Great build and a great space. I'm glad you put your pics up here. Any thoughts of building one in St. Croix?
Traditionalovens website has the brick dome construction build on there. I don't know what the door to dome height ratio is for brick ovens, but...
Welcome back. I can only dream of a sunburn around here.
Here is mine. http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/threads/mud-oven-build.6792/