I'm glad you pointed these things out to the "Pellet Master". He seems to know something the rest of the pellet stove manufacturing industry...
I was just about to comment on the large amount of fines evident in the pic of the pellets, but now I know why. I bet if you made a vacuum fines...
Make it easier when people ask about all of it.....tell them it's for when the zombie apocalypse comes and you have to go into survival mode.:eek:
Welcome. Pics or it never happened.
Hopefully that sunshine is headin' my way :thumbs:
Here's some premium Doug Fir Okanagan pellets......cheap! (not including delivery $) :faint: http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/hsd/4906912729.html
Smart man. May be a little high, but the peace of mind is worth something. Come Oct. the extra $20 - 25 you paid will be a distant memory. This...
:popcorn:
Woke up to 32* and a few lazy flakes comin' down outside.....if it stays like this, there won't be any accumulation. Fingers crossed. ;)
Oh yeah....now 'yer talkin!
You might right. At $300/ton, the heating oil prices (around here) would be equal, btu wise: Heating oil @ $2.49/gal = $22.00/million btus (w/...
Oh no....not that......:picard: the horror :eek:
Yuck. :eek:
Yes. Sometimes. Some stoves don't do well w/ a lot of fines. My Englander just sent them into the burnpot....no issues.
A smart man.
Not sure about that.......maybe jtakeman can enlighten us.
X2.....these were terrible in the past. Lowes had them last year, and it took a LONG time before the ton was gone.
Doggy, I burned some a few years back.....good, decent middle of the road pellet. BTW, they are all Eric at Kinsman Stoves sells/burns....he...
:thumbs:
X4