Bucket of water. The trap will need cleaning anyway. Some of the reviews said they caught upwards of thirty mice. I have no love for mice so...
Ok. Thanks. I ordered two of them. Based on YOUR recommendation!:BrianK:. Got to thinking (I know, dangerous) called my insurance. Seems the...
Molly is feeling better now. She got rid of that head cone. It was driving her nuts. She seems more her old self. Ate extra this morning....
I'm taking 5000 MCG of b12. Not sure what the "tin" cat is. I'm thinking of putting the traps on the pavement, then parking the car over...
I like the five gallon bucket, but I would need to put something other than water in it as we will be freezing for well over another month....
Was on my way to the VA hospital for an appointment when the van engine light came on. It was blinking. Then the van stated skipping. We turned...
My thoughts are with you and your family. Laid off is a bummer for sure. My kids have been through it. They are back up and running. Daughter...
I hear you. they won't touch me until I loose about 100 lbs.
Wife and I plan on cremation and internment in veterans cemetery. No funeral. Just a family gathering. Maybe have a tree planted in our names....
You folks with no snow or ice! :headbang:. Our temps here are as cold as January temps. While some has melted, we still have way too much....
Ouch, know how you feel. I misstepped on my stairs a year ago Feb. Still not able to walk unassisted or without pain. Tore by knee up. Now have...
Thanks, she is my buddy. Whenever I don't feel good, she is always right there putting her paw on me, or resting her head on my chest.
Took 5 cats and my lady lab to be neutered today. Found out the other three kittens are all males. Had the parents done with them. Could have...
I've started on Vit b12 liquid 5000mcg daily. 2000 of vit D. I can't get in the sun much because of my meds and having gone through a ton of...
That is nice. My sons have an ATV and one of the daughters. They love them. I might try to ride one of them and see how well I can get...
Went to the MD today. He said my b12 is severely low and my vitamin D is also low. Small wonder why my butt is dragging. Went to physical...
I took a night glass at the HS for upholstery. First thing I tackled was a lazy boy recliner, then I did a couch and love seat, both with...
Sorry to hear that. My parents set the same thing up. Told us we would only have to pay for transportation of the remains. That didn't prove...
Thanks. That is a good product. I've used it many times. I went to the water base about 10 years ago to get away from the fumes of the oil...
Nice! Any day is a good day for that color orange. :yes: