Petrified piece of a bone ?
Intermission-- What's the difference between a bagpipe and an onion? Nobody cry's when you cut up a bagpipe:rofl: :lol:
Time for another clue WW. Is it stone or steel?
Now that's a cooker!:bug: Well I'm making some progress and have changed my design a bit. I found another forum and they are very heplful. It...
Put it in your stove. (is it a core sample of coal?)
What's the deal with your tractor in that "unique" parking position? Or do you just like to balance things carefully?:eek:
That is too cool! I've never seen that before. Thanks for the link !
I saw that clip also, thought that it might just be the extra weight of the side by side.
I know a guy with either that ventrac or a steiner. pretty cool. The down side (to me) is that I think that all the attachments need to come from...
:eek:They must not be as big as I think. Either that or the guy can fly!
WOW!!
Gas, you have not been paying attention:binoculars:! Yes it is, I just keep "doin" stuff to it so it might look different. My brother said that...
Those chains are amazing. That's my first set of "ice chains", $300 on C-L. Now if only $1400 would drop out of the sky, I'd have them for the...
8 pages, how'd I miss this thread?[ATTACH]
Check this out http://www.icon4x4.com/overview/br/models I think that they are reproducing 2 of my most fav. vehicles. I had Bronco's, a 67 with...
Where's your sence of adventure:p I have to do that around my yard for my littlebig Jack Russell terrier so he can take a spit! Those frozen...
Oops, wring sketch on the center FB.
Thanks, this is what I'm looking for. While I "got your ear" look at this center fire box. From what I've read, this might make for a more even...
Hey Devil, and WeldrDave, It seems that my smoker ideas are too far out for those guy's to talk to me. (I posted that same pic as above and I...