Been quite a few years since I burned this much also.Last winter (so far) we had more snow,but its been much colder this time.Very cold for most...
Personally I never could see wasting all that money,time & energy in a gym for nothing to show for it but a lighter wallet & a bunch of sweat.At...
Exactly. I started doing tree work/burning wood at 17,worked for small local tree service for a couple years after that,commercial construction...
Burning those few smaller fuzzy pieces from the tops now,just to take the chill off. 48 & sunny,should be 50 by late afternoon. 56 yesterday,was...
Myrtle Creek Saw Shop,Canyonville Oregon. 1-541-863-5387.Also has a good variety of used & NOS parts for vintage Homie's & Mac's....
I guess size does matter.
Maybe half an inch in some of the smaller rounds,sapwood mostly gone on them,they're pretty fuzzy.I know they'll catch fire immediately.Bigger...
About 10 minutes to drop & slice that long dead White Oak today.Since rebuilding the carb/other tinkering last year the ol' 3400 Countervibe runs...
Ooooh nice. :yes:
Got that covered already. Found an almost mint early 80's one with 16" bar on CL locally in July 2013 for $40 (estate storage unit or garage...
Every saw I buy several things are checked before I run it.Even if its a ''project'' that needs minor restoration or a couple small parts...
When I first seen the thread title yesterday I'd swore someone had stolen my top secret chili & salsa recipes... :stirpot::chef: :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol:
Must resist....................... :hair: :picard:
Yup I never 'swing it' now compared to in my 20's.Just basically drop the beast & the earth shaking mass does the rest.
Not perfect,but getting closer. :cool: [MEDIA]
been there got the t shirt & sales receipt.
Yup its one of the old Sotz original patents alright,not a newer knock off or a homemade fabrication..Dont know exactly when they went out of...
Yeah I prefer the ''old school'' Stihl's with the full wrap handle over that 3/4 bullchit they've had for a few years now. It does make a...
An old-timer had just turned 75 and had spent almost his whole life in the woods logging, occasionally coming into town for provisions. His two...