Aren't you the guy who's making those poor guys deliver and stack a half cord ash and beech to your house for $50 bucks?!
WD, That dog needs longer legs for that snow! :) Who's the babe holding the pooch? :whistle:
PD, your going to want to hold out for a moore gooder 10 footer....
I personaly would have considered it if it was a 10 foot blade saw....:rofl: :lol: The funny thing is, his saw looks its in pretty good...
Stihl 441 for sale.... :picard: https://visalia.craigslist.org/tls/4903503375.html
Thanks fore posting. These GM small blocks are remarkable engines. Lots of dependable power. I have a gen 3 engine and it's amazing where they...
Cert, How's the roads now? I missed everything....
Thanks for fixing that for me PD... :confused: I'm just glad it doesn't get any worse in their teenage years...... :emb: o_O
Probably spent as much time wrenching on it as driving it, but we didn't care. All I could think of was cars and girls at the time. I spend my...
Great blast to the past! I worked night and day in high school to buy this used red 396SS 4 speed for $1200.00. Should have kept it. :( One of a...
That's a great deal around here too! Ash and beech would be a good choice. Wonder how seasoned it is?
Pete, that's a great overhead shot of the lakes. Two years in a row now of major ice over on the Great Lakes. Here's what Lake Erie looked like...
You will get a better sense of the situation when your there in person face to face. A lot of things we buy and sell is a negotiation of sorts...
Really nice stuff there CG! That was a great purchase there M... Built like a tank to last...!
Jd 2720. [ATTACH]
Cord and a half for $50.00 is a great deal! It's good that you get to try a few different species out for yourself too... :) It should dry out...
Right around 1100, I started getting it! :rofl: :lol: I guess it depend on how remote an area you live in....:whistle:
That's because there's a tree in the picture! "Is it dead standing, can I haul it up to my truck, will it split easily, good BTU's.. etc...??"...
I haven't been following this thread for a while and it looks like I missed out on some good pics and stuff! :hair: We decided to take a drive...
Mostly oaks, maples and hickorys with a few tulip, sasafrass, cherry, Aspen and few others. The snow we had made everything look pretty! ... I...