Crazy day here today. I'll shorten the story as much as possible. 2 months ago I bought an MS 660 because the Stihl dealer I use told me the new...
It comes up on my phone. I'll check when i get back to the house
Cool! You could use that as a mini-bucket truck!:rofl: :lol:
I wasn't sure but I kinda thought that myself. Well I bought a 661 from him anyway....... Be in Tuesday.
[ATTACH] Here's one my father-in-law has in his barn. He retired it 30 years ago from his tree service business in Columbia county, NY. Could be...
Okay, this is what a Stihl dealer told me about the downsizing of the bar between the 660 and 661: According to him the new M-Tronic 661 doesn't...
Didn't make it yesterday but I did, after a crazy morning, get there today, just got back as a matter of fact. This is what happened: 1. At...
Yeah, roger that! "Need" means different things to those who don't use saws!:rofl: :lol:
:doh: I think that may be the best answer yet! Why didn't I think of that? Jethro moment! [ATTACH]
Hmmmm.... I would have thought a saw of that size would have an oil pump to handle a 34" bar, seems like a common size for big tree service...
Nope, I've got one with a 32" and full skip chain. (couple of 32 full comp as well) I'm thinking a 362.
Just for giggles and grins I used Stihl's website to compare the 660 to the new 661. I see that the 661 has a bit more H.P (.2) than the 660 but...
I'm headed there in about an hour to check it out.
It's a bit of a drive from here. But I'm not overly happy with the 2 Stihl dealers close to me so I will take your advice and check them out soon....
Congratulations! And a great choice!! :dex:Did it come from Ideal Farm Supply?
I never noticed a problem on my Stihls or my one Husqvarna for the simple fact I always, for safety's sake, set the brake. I set the brake when...
You're absolutely correct! How 'bout we make 'em graduates of the Jethro Bobine School for Arborists? [ATTACH]
Okay boys, how we gonna cut dat tree? [ATTACH]
Yep, know the area. I've bicycled in that area.
Just ordered 2....in orange of course:dex: Thanks!