Not at the road. It has become snow management. I now throw everything out to the back of the house instead of the front bushes.
Thanks for that. My kids watched it and immediately proceed to get the Nerf guns and bows out and start shooting the place up.
18" - 24" predicted for Sat - Sun. I sure hope they are wrong. It is getting pretty routine at this point.
Incredible. The figuring almost looks like flames if turned sideways.
Condolensces from us here. I can't add much more than good for getting him the meds he needed to be with you guys a bit longer.
Beautiful isn't it. I was upwind at that moment.
Here is a pic from work looking out from a mechanical room to a generator. My snow removal guys keep this open for access to the gen. The bottom...
Ended the afternoon on the roof. I have an ice dam across the back of the house about 4" thick at the edge. There is about 2" of standing water...
Can't get calcium chloride or just about anything related to snow/ice removal around here. Just wiped out. Going up to shovel the roof now. I...
Yeah, there are a few of them around.
Is this a real word?
I thought Al Gore gave us the internet? They gave us Benny Hill, The Beatles and The Who.
Boston melted around 600 truckloads today.
Don't have cable or Roku. I just put up a new HD antenna a few weeks ago. We have been waiting for something like this.
Time to get a beater plow truck Ray.
I'd be out like a light after that. The house must smell incredible.
:popcorn:Thanks for posting this Adam.
I just heard the MBTA has shut down all trolley, subway and commuter rail service in and out of Boston tonight and all day tomorrow. That will be...
I think that'll go over like a turd in a punch bowl. Folks have trips to warm places lined up for Feb and April vacations. I say call it good...
From what I hear teacher contracts end the school year on June 30th. I'm not sure how they will make the 180 day rule.