A free moisture meter along with an informational pamphlet would probably go a long way.. As we all know, most people have no idea how much wood...
Okay.. Now time to get some Breakfast!!!!!:drool:
Sounds like the moisture content of your paper towel is too low... How long do you season your paper towels before you use them?:picard:
Been doing it that way for a while now. Glass is truly clean.. From stove clean-out on January 9, 2015. Paper towels dry out in a couple hours...
If it was me, I'd put an extra flue in the chimney and add a stove in the workshop in the basement. If you're running forced hot air, you could...
This one is worth posting again... Big operation.. [MEDIA]
I think those who sell truly seasoned wood are much more likely to get repeat customers who are willing to pay a bit of a premium for wood that is...
Untrue..... [ATTACH]
Must have a new intern working in the office. :eek:
I must've missed the picture.. I don't see anyone doing any vertical splitting in this thread.... Time to go to the optometrist to get some...
Okay, now for the tread derail and challenge... What is the saw in the video? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
If you can get one of your kids to help out, I'd get a 100 Lbs tank and not the 100 gallon one. You can transport the 100 Lbs tank to your local...
I guess I'll go ahead and post the pic of the setup since we have about 800 more members than we did when I took this one down. Tree was leaning...
I'll second what Shawn had to say. I didn't top cover mine until around September and it didn't get any rot or punk. I had some unsplit 2-3 inch...
Unfortunately, its almost gone!!... Was great for a while to let people know that my neighbor paid to heat my house...:handshake:. One year...
Here, you can borrow one of mine!!;) [ATTACH]
damm.... I was just there today... I guess I should be checking more often on the smart phone as this one is now gone..
Standing dead or dead and down oak... If it's been dead for a few years, the outside might be punky but the inside will be good. As long as you...
I'll happily be #2 in line... Butcher can you help me out with this mess? [ATTACH]
Great... Now Ethanol prices are going to go through the roof!!!:rolleyes: