The door is not adjustable. You can replace the gasket as needed. It closes very tightly. There is a retrofit to the original door gasket...
Awesome, thanks. That is exactly what I'm hoping to do. I'm thinking of selling the home design as well, I showed it to my buddy who is an...
PCRit, Sounds like a GREAT plan to me! The only downfall is you won't have the ambiance of the stove burning in the mail living area.......
To be clear,I didn't say anything about a problem burning down coals, or anything related to the coals. What I'm saying, and your picture above...
That saw sure is running and cutting nice!
So, what's the difference between summer and winter chain oil? I assume the winter oil is thinner so it's not so affected by the cold? And...
So which type of Maple does the "opposing branches" signify? From what I know (which is not much), we mostly have Sugar Maple on Long Island....
Huh? Your going to burn a wood stove in August, in NY where it can reach 90-100F at times?
Same old hogwash!
THAT right there is amazing!! I have to try that with some of my cast iron cookware.
Man that thing is gorgeous! How far is the back corners of the cast steel of your PH to the wall? And does your wall get hot at all?
Better than a PH?? That is not possible!! :D
I get flames moving at high velocity sometimes, that doesn't look out of the ordinary to me... Just a good hardy load going...
There looks to be a log suspended across the stove? Or is that just an optical allusion..
I never understand that! Dogs will lay down on the cold wet pavement, and fall asleep in 2 minutes.
I believe that is the new Woodstock FluxCap stove. Slip a small split in the front end receptor (black round thing) and it burns for 2 years!
Are you sure that is not a Hot Dog cart they are building? Those two "tubes" coming out of the back sure look like the handle bars used to push...
My stove is on the 2nd floor of a 2 story "upside down" house. Upside down means the great room (living room, kitchen...) area is upstairs, while...
I just posted the above in the "clean my cat" thread....
SAY NO TO BLOWERS!!!!!!!!!! :D I noticed that too! Is this going to be a Woodstock BK Hybrid? I've wondered why they haven't tried...