BTW......that makes that saw look plain tough !!!
WOW !!! That looks awesome !!! Now Im gonna have to give it a try myself :) Great job !
Maple for me LOL !! Great vids !
This was given to me by a member here to try out and see if I liked it. It seems to work good... But i found it more of a curiosity than a...
I know all about bad backs :( Just rest up..there will be plenty to do when this snow finally melts :) Hope you feel better buddy .
I hear ya lol !!
Yea.. Been snowin heavy all day. Already have gotten 4 inches since sunup. I like the snow... But between that and the crazy cold temps have kept...
Been too cold... And snowing too much to go out cutting lately. Got the girlfriends Husky 266se all ready to go.... Its killin her not to be able...
Dude... Very tempting for the 550xp :)
No problems now that i found a NOS chainbrake/ cover :)[ATTACH][ATTACH]
Ill be there !!!! Maple Festival here we come :)
X2
:(
My Dad is cleaning his garage now too... And im amazed at how much os coming home with me LOL ![ATTACH]
Either day works for me. Let me know if i can help. I can for sure bring down some cottonwood !
Too tacky ! Was being stubborn coming out of my saws even on cool fall days !
Im not as organized yet.... But looks like ill have plenty of time this weekend. I carry everything i need in my Homie box ![ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
Good day to do alot of organizing... throwing away... and buying what i need. Picked up a couple goodies from TSC and Harbor Freight ![ATTACH][ATTACH]
Never any blown up saws or carbon problems with the Husqvarna XP oil. Mixed in the Ratio Rite cup at between 38:1 to 40:1. No complaints here !...
Out cleaning the mess in the garage... Figured id take a pic of some of my oil stash ![ATTACH]