Got up at 4am. Its in the 30s outside so I reloaded the stove. Too excited to sleep so I started packing the bags and started making bars, cookies...
Good stuff. Worth the work. I think there is another thread on hackberry also.
Not knowing my whiskeys how is whiskey from the Great White North different?
Ayinger Hefeweisen...celebrating end of the work week and the start of our honeymoon week!
Cheese curds, beer and darts!
I read it's do to their insurance companies wanting proof of accidents.
Hey I heard of it too.......once Horkn said it that is! :) Metropolis is right! You probably even have a stop sign in town! :)
Ugggg, that sucks man. I remember a motorcycle accident a friend and I came upon. It was on a Highway 60 (4 lane) just south of Minnesota. We...
Welcome to the gang! We are a rough bunch but you still might like us! :) Where about in Wisconsin? Ive taken too many trips to the Hayward area...
Amazing piece of history. The 71 was and still is awesome. Love this story about that bad boy. Sends shivers down my spine whenever I read it....
Sounds like it. I just split some elm rounds that had been sitting for a couple years. Nice and dry!
Ah....the land of Vodka and dash cams!
No skipping rope for you!
Wow you and Jetjr have some patient women! Maybe I will let her read this thread and she will feel like pushing it off a few more years....hmmmm....
For me it's because I have a small house....very small and I have worked hard at insulating and sealing out drafts. Also, I found that if you name...
Less than a cord. Stopped using my good stuff (mulberry, locust) and back into elm/ash mix.
Working late at the office so I can get things ready to leave on our long awaited (3.5 years) honeymoon this weekend!
Glad you found us too....now as the new guy...did you bring the donuts??!!
Saw once? Since when? :)
Lol. Just not a box fan or one they use at football stadiums to cool off the players. :)