Id like to hear more about that !!!!
Nonono ! Mines 15 years old. Used it as my only saw for about 10 of those...only had antivibe breaking issues... But that was mostly my fault :)....
LOL !!! I think half the problem is that no one knows about these . Sometimes things that are unknown become great . Other times you soon...
Why not ? Theres 3 Husky dealers within 10 miles or so of me .....plus Home Depot . At least 3 Stihl dealers...3 Dolmar dealers and what seems...
It should be what the people want...which for one reason or another isnt Efco . My high speed Husky will last too !
X2
Nice work. ! I personally love this series of Stihl saws !
Ouch indeed !!! That should give better airflow now ! Probably runs better now LOL :)
Plus.... On a Husqvarna 257 that I had... I had the same problem. The gear looked fine. I checked everything out... Still nothing. So i put in a...
I need to see this to believe it :)
I agree with this. !
Pics ... Pics............ Pics !!! Id say if it looks good... And the motor is good... The bar can look junky but still may have life left in...
That'll teach ya for buying a Stihl LOL !! You know seriously, for alot of us guys its not such a big deal for dealer support. I like going to my...
Agreed !
Sound advice ! Dealer support has sky rocketed too ...which was why they took so long to get a better reputation . And which is why Efco dealers...
Its no secret that im a Husqvarna guy ! But... Ill also give credit where and when its due. I had a Dolmar 350 that was a great saw. Tough and...
Might as well carry both Lol ! I tell ya. They almost had me sold on... I think it was a 156 ? Nice power to weight. Just didnt feel right in...
I like your avatar pic alot !!! Can you send me a bigger pic of that ? I might wanna tell people that its mine instead !! LOL
Nice Kubota !!!
Very niiiice !!