It definitely sounds like your drolet runs like my T6. Maybe it was me that got the fluke of a stove lol. If I had as many issue as you had I...
Gorgeous place you have there!
I got some for sale that's 4 years old so I am a wood seller.......... You just can't afford it at my prices and no one will buy it :rofl: :lol:
Whew that's cold! Hope you keep that crap up there! Stay Warm!!
Love the looks of that!
Nice job! Love the Kubota but I might biased...... lol
Man sorry to hear you are on light duty for a few weeks....... I know what it can be like as I have reoccurring back issues that leave me hanging...
That picture makes me sad.......
Maybe it was a bad explanation on my part............ The coaling issue is not due to the heat loss of the home it's more that you notice the...
Totally agree with you and it's usually only for a short period of time. That being said I think 700 on a probe when running the stove fairly hard...
Coaling issues arise when the heat output from the coaling stage isn't great enough to match the heat loss of your home.
Its 3 sliding glass doors and taxes and all the other jazz puts 3 good sliders in that price range and that's with me installin them. The...
Wow what a job! You were incredible with that build!
Love the Ranger! Enjoy the warmth from that wood!
Ughhh that stinks...... Good luck hopefully they aren't busted.
My buddy has a Harman and he has to burn it HOT to get and keep the secondary to light and stay lit.
Well last night wasn't as good as the past few nights. But it also got colder and the wind was brutal. It was 6 degrees outside at 8pm last night...
-8 outside now and the wind is still blowing. House dropped from 74 to 70-68 overnight and I am stuffing red oak and in the stove.
Well I'm not thankful I won that one lol..... I hate these temps.
Wow we crossed paths with our updates:D