That's for sure.... wish I had bought a big splitter long ago..... Now I'm saying the same thing about a Stihl saw also....
Maybe Stihl is the knock off!! :D
I mean clue of what is in it! ;) I was hoping it would be in the shape of a MS441 box!! :D
My gift came Friday... interesting small sized box, no clue there.... dang!
Yep, me too! 22 ton is plenty of power for splitting wood. Heck, my 5 ton electric never had any issues except for the worst big crotchy pieces....
Where is the "got my gift thread"? cause, I got my gift! ;)
dang, I just saw a chain sharpening jig for the first time last night on an episode of "Edge of Alaska". I would have taken that jig, didn't know...
Good for him! it's all good, just a compliment. ;)
LOL!! :rofl: :lol:
Get some 2XL large orange shirts, short and long sleeve! Yes, and she should also model the new FHC lingerie your ordering so we get a good idea...
I'd bet you they run better than real Stihls! :rootintootin: :popcorn:
I love their log catcher, put one on both sides
My HD has the Ariens for $799
The Ariens is $799 ??
He needs to have the saw ported to get 40% faster cuts!
I recently looked at it at HD. They look to be very well built, however I do NOT like the wheel placement at all. If you stand next to as you...
How are these dogs? Any suggestions on what dogs to put on this thang?...
"Manchuria", I love it! LOL Thanks.... I found that and another thread about it also last night. I have to get me one of those...
I'd be in a group....
Wow, that's a beauty! I may have to pick one of those up....