You know the 1 series is a limited cat 1 3PH? That means it basically lifts as high as a cat 0 but it accepts cat 1 implements. You may not be...
Mine with the stock carb started fine. It would only idle about 30 seconds before it would die. I put the WT-215 on if it is used every 3 or 4...
Have you thought about making a PTO model?
I didn't see you release the anti scalp wheels before you removed it and I didn't see you latch them after it was back on the tractor. I can have...
How long does it take to remove and install the autoconnect deck? I'm not talking about how they do it in the YouTube videos. I'm talking about if...
You can get pretty nice chains for $86. http://www.tirechain.com/26X12x12.htm
While you are getting a tractor you should get a 3PH aerator too.
I really like the 661. I wonder if the dogs off it would fit a 441?
My dealer does not have it in stock. I had to get PM3. The guy thought I was nuts when I went in to get a 12" .050 bar for a 170.
It is a good idea to move the width of the tires everytime you mow so you are in a different set of tracks. Just normal mowing will cause...
A lot of people have had problems with the .043 chain. I bent a cutter but I was cutting frozen wood.
Are you putting a .050 bar and chain on it?
Some people will buy turfs and R4s since they are some cheap and change them out depending on what they are doing. You can get new wheels with...
I didn't whip out the spec sheet. The BX is working great for me. It has over 250 hours on it with out a problem in 2 1/2 years.
I also forgot the stabilizers on the outside of the lift arms that can rub the tires on the 1 series. It seems like the dealers here put a tarp...
The 1 series does not have the power the BX has. You have to be full throttle to do anything. The 1 seires has less PTO HP You can't raise and...
It would push the snow now problem. It is a BX2360. The 1 series is more of a yuppie tractor. They left out several important things a tractor...
Here is a video of R4's in snow on a SCUT. [MEDIA]
Walbro WT-215 carb Muffler Mod Ignition timing advancne
Congrats! I have a MS170 and I really like it. They are a very nice saw for the money. They respond well to some basic modifications.