I have found sneaking it out is not how to go in our case. My daughter is a type A and it is just easier and better to let her do it. Pack up a...
I debated a little while back but stuck with Ags as it was a) cheapest option and b) I realized I don't want to mow with my tractor....
They call 'em Cape Coders everywhere or you just showing your roots?
Woohoo!! Yes sir start a conversation with me and include your address!
:thumbs:
Nice family processing time!
I'm not so good on saw ID, but those green Poulans have been known to fetch thou$ands in the classifieds. ;)
Nice saw bud, I'd keep the 038 and probably send the 028 down the road. Then again, I'd probably keep them all!
Clapton! :drunk:
On my 3rd radiator in 3 years. The first replacement was under warranty when it cracked, the 2nd is not and leaking at the neck. Junk
Butcher , what kind of network are you running over? We had to upgrade here last year as DOCSIS 3.0 rolled out, but my old router worked flawless...
I could use one but see if others will grab it first. That jerky however... :p
Give us your soul in return for a rocked chain. You really should read through the contract before signing.
Heavier sure... But can you feel your hands? Even the small old saws numb my hands after running. I had 2 old 70cc Clinton's I never had...
So gangsta, you even wear winter hats backwards. Looks good Pete.
There are no site sponsors!! But they refer to Terry Landrum. HittinSteel owns the 2166 which has been massaged...
Trying to link cory@owen classified pic where you can see the clutch side... [IMG]
Something like 15, 13, 11... at least on mine IIRC
First thing I did after inspecting my saw from Randy (the thing was used but clean!) was Google what those numbers are. I found the same info.......
XXXXXXL