I agree 100%....great pellet for me when I burned them a few years ago.
X2
Time to break out the handy dandy power test cord and find out if the exhaust fan motor runs with straight 120v.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=om26qroP9XY
The way I would get it (Z71 offroad package, etc, etc)....list about $32K
I love this forum. We've officially done away with "regular" time measurement, and relate everything to how long it will take in Beer drinking...
Chevy/GMC have the all new Colorado.....Truck of the Year. [ATTACH]
Mine too. :loco: :crazy:
Pete's area of the woods pretty much = Jay's area of the woods.
Yep, I hear ya bro.
I'm right on the very edge of nothing or 1-3"........... nothing gets my vote. Need to do a "no snow" dance: :dancer:
He's afraid of the "Pellet Master" giving him a lecture about using old parts. :ups:
And just as amazing....I just happen to be enjoying an adult brew as we speak. Some smooth Mich Light in a retro Bubble Boys glass! Are the...
Amazing......ANY thread can become a beer thread instantly! :thumbs: :drunk:
This one? :drool:
I did a quick check of the "stash".......0 bags used this heating season. :whistle:
:rofl: :lol:
Not so sure I'd be that enthusiastic. They did a recall on late 90's models too and replaced frames or bought the trucks back. I have a friend...
Aw cmon.....you can do that job with your eyes closed in 20 minutes. The house won't get that cold and.........uh, hmmmm. Oh yeah, I forgot...
[ATTACH]