Can happen to " pros" too. Pros are not exempt from making mistakes.
Looks like it. I didnt realize it either.
Thanks Dex ! First time ive been right all night :)
Hey.... It never cut like that before !! I want it back :) Lol ! Sounds great buddy !
But... If u must know... Im a non pro homeowner who thinks the t540 is overweight and over priced. We have a new Nate in town :)
The topic is called " lets talk top handles " so thats what we r doing.
Exactly !
Dude. Let it go already.
They are nice ! Ive never had one. I had a 262xp... I assume this is just a newer version ? Is it better than the 262xp ? Or just heavier !!!!
I do too. Its risky... But it works.
Ill drop it. My feelings are out there. Thanks for giving me an avenue to do so. I hope everyone who views this can learn from both sides. We...
Lol. I miss him a little :). It kept things interesting for a while anyway !
I understand completely. But its gotta get easier to spot trouble everytime !
Im just saying if everyone has to play by the same rules.... Than it must be. No matter if its a dumb hick who loves to cut Ash with his new...
But it depends WHO it is. This mustang guy is just like the Nate fella was. Just rubbing people the wrong way Btw... I would never wanna be a mod...
U need to rethink your attitude
Remember.... We cant tell mods what to do.
Your mouth opens... Crap comes out. I see a pattern
I agree Gary ! Seems the op is just bent on offending as many people as he can in multiple threads ! Im not only a homeowner... But a "bs" user...
Its a nice burning wood. Plus we have an abundance up my way. And its fun to cut :)